Making time for Self Care
Self care is one of the hardest things to squeeze in on a busy week. this is a constantly neglected area in the lives of most which can over time lead to burn out and feeling unfulfilled.
We must learn to take care of ourselves before giving energy to other people or things.
Below are some easy activities to add into your week:
- Write out your whys
- Get out and walk!
- Read a book in a quiet area
- Take a bubble bath and light some candles
- Listen to music
- Write 3 things daily that you are grateful for
- Meditate: clear your mind, close your eyes, take deep breaths
- Sit in your favorite space
- Start a garden
- Spend quality time with your pet
- Play with your kids
- Go to a movie
- Take a nap (recharge)
- Visit a park or calm area
- Learn to enjoy alone time and work on self-growth
- Create a vision board of your goals and plans